Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hot Book Reviews of
The Muppet Show Comic Book: Meet the Muppets
by Roger Langridge

The Muppet Show Comic Book: Meet the Muppets
by Roger Langridge
Boom! Studios
ISBN-10: 1934506850

GET READY FOR A BLAST TO THE PAST! I can recall as my children were growing up that the Muppets were all the rage. If I needed the kids to get ready for school or just complete a task (Cleaning their room comes to mind.), then I informed them that when they were done with the task they could watch the Muppet Show. It never failed for any task.

Now it is the grandchildren, and “The Muppet Show Comic Book: Meet the Muppets” graphic novel is not only a hit in the family, but the entire “The Muppet Show Comic Book” series fills the house. However, I must admit that I love reading and interacting with the grandchildren as we go from cover to cover more than once at bedtime. Naturally I don’t let on that I have always loved the Muppets too.

Mr. Roger Langridge has done an incredible and imaginative performance in creating a wonderful, loving and delightful book version of the Muppet Show!

Of course there is also a DVD The Muppet Show – Season One (Special Edition), and you know how addicted children are to video! It seems I have been a fan of the Muppets from their beginning, and I just adore “The Muppet Show Comic Book: Meet the Muppets”. This one allows every one to meet the Muppets and recall their experiences all over again.

This is another timeless treat for children (and adults) of all ages – Do Not Miss It!


Get The Muppet Show Comic Book: Meet The Muppets Now!

View More Great Muppet Comic Books!


I would like to thank Becky's Book Reviews for introducing this book to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment